💕 We’re working on a new, better version of Puppeteer Recorder. Help us out and take the 5-question survey 💕
Puppeteer recorder is a Chrome extension that records your browser interactions and generates a Puppeteer script. Use it to create Checkly browser checks without writing any code.
Puppeteer recorder has the following features:
- Records clicks and type events.
- Records form entries like dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes etc.
- Records screenshots.
setViewPortand other useful clauses.
- Generates a Puppeteer script, ready for copy & pasting.
- Shows which events are being recorded.
- Offers configuration options to tweak the generated code.
- Is open source, check the code on the Github repo
Last updated on July 8, 2019